Jump Media, one of equestrian sport’s largest public relations agencies, has openings for two experienced team members. While Jump Media is based in Wellington, Florida, there is opportunity to work remotely.
We are seeking outstanding candidates with expertise in public relations, marketing, and writing, and who have a familiarity with the equestrian industry.
For the Account Executive position, we seek an applicant who:
· can collaborate with a small group and demonstrate excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with clients and stakeholders
· has strong oral and written communication skills
· has PR/marketing, social media, and equestrian industry experience
· is willing to travel
· is creative and forward-thinking
· is a self-starter with strong organizational and time-management abilities
· preferably has experience with photography, video production, and basic graphic design
For the Team Coordinator position, we are looking for an applicant who:
· has office, team and/or editorial management experience
· has experience coordinating project deliverables in a timely manner
· is comfortable overseeing co-workers
· is detail-oriented and self-motivated
· has the ability to multitask and prioritize projects and deadlines
· is extremely organized and able to oversee projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
· can aid team members in research and organization
· can serve as liaison between management and account executives to communicate needs, priorities, deadlines, etc.
Opportunities as Jump Media employees include:
· occasional travel to equestrian events
· competitive salary based on experience
· friendly, inclusive, and cohesive team environment
· work with people and events at the highest level of equestrian sport
· ability to work remotely
To apply, please send résumé and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 4, 2019, and outline why you would be a good fit for the Jump Media team. All applications will be held in confidence. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted by Friday, October 11, 2019.